Try these amazing gifts for 4-Year-Olds! Each of these gifts will help your child continue to learn, grown and problem-solve, plus they are super fun, too!
At the age of four a child’s brain is like a sponge. They’re working on fine motor skills, getting more independent and soaking in all the knowledge they can. Their imagination and problem-solving are improving and so is their speech and language.
Here are some of the best gifts for 4-year-olds that will help them learn, grow, and have fun.
The Best Gifts for 4-Year-Olds!
- Wooden Tetris Puzzle – Just like the original Tetris game, kids can use their problem-solving skills and creativity to put the puzzle piece blocks together. There are over 40 pieces in different shapes and colors, the game also helps with eye-hand coordination and color shape recognition. https://www.amazon.com/SainSmart-Jr-Teasers-Tangram-Children/dp/B01A0F0UI6
- Magnetic Robots – Kids can use their imaginations and create these fun magnetic robots. There are 35 magnetic blocks included so kids can build their own robots, take them down, and build more robots while developing multiple skills in the process of building and rebuilding. https://www.amazon.com/Gifts2U-Magnetic-Robots，35PCS-Stacking-Educational/dp/B07RP7XMPY
- Kids Digital Camera – Kids will love using their camera to take their own photographs and videos. The camera comes with a 32 GB SD card and USB cable so you can store and transfer their captures. https://www.amazon.com/OMWay-Birthday-Digital-Camcorders-Included/dp/B07PFDD4LN
- 3 Bees and Me Flower Craft Kit – A fun creative craft kit that allows children to build their very own beautiful flower bouquet. The kit has everything needed to make a bouquet, even the vase which can be personalized with their own design. With the kit, creativity will come alive with so many different ways to build the bouquet. https://www.amazon.com/Bees-Me-Flower-Crafts-Kids/dp/B07PHZ4SZ1
- 3-Wheeled Micro Scooter – With three wheels, this scooter is a great starter for young children. Kids will learn how to balance and have fun while doing it. Scooters are also a great way for kids to exercise. https://www.amazon.com/Micro-Kickboard-Mini-Kick-Scooter/dp/B00378R59Q
- Walkie Talkies – Compact and perfect for small hands, pretend play has never been so much fun. Kids can pretend their superheroes, have a chat with mom or dad, the list goes on. https://www.amazon.com/Talkies-Channel-Handheld-Outdoor-Adventure/dp/B07VNS3N3B
- I’m Not Just a Scribble Book – This is a great book with a valuable lesson behind it. Scribble, who is the main character, never thought he was different but ends up being left out because he didn’t look like everyone else. Scribble teaches the drawings to accept each other for who they are and enables them to create amazing art. The book also comes with stickers so children can create their own Scribble as they learn about different emotions and colors associated with feelings. https://www.amazon.com/NOT-just-Scribble-Diane-Alber/dp/0991248244
- Kinetic Sand – Kids will love playing with this sand and use their imagination to build sandcastles, figures, and anything else their they want to create. The sand feels like actual beach sand, but it doesn’t stick and get all messy or greasy. It never hardens or gets dry so kids can build for as long as they want. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074XC2BM8
- Picasso Tiles – Magnetic building tiles allow children to build and create buildings that aid in creativity, learning geometrical shapes, architectural design, 3D forms, number counts, and more. The magnetic tiles snap to each other making it easy to create their designs. https://www.amazon.com/PicassoTiles-Construction-Inspirational-Recreational-Conventional/dp/B00AU56C5W
Did You Love these Gifts for 4-Year-Olds?
We hope you loved these gift ideas as much as we do! Let us know which gifts for 4-year-olds are your favorites and any you plan to get for your child.