- The content of this blog is a source of income for us and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- The Mom Friend is a part of affiliate marketing programs. If you utilize certain links on this site or through The Mom Friend’s social media accounts (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Pinterest), and make a purchase through said merchant, The Mom Friend may make a commission through the purchase. The Mom Friend is compensated for certain paid links and advertisements on this blog. You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised.
- Sponsored content and any items that were provided by a brand or company are disclosed in writing within the respective post.
- We will only choose to promote products/brands that we have used, believe in, or we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners for free in exchange for a review or compensated posts do not guarantee a positive review.
- I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
Information presented on The Mom Friend is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not to be taken as medical or financial advice. The views expressed on this website are personal opinions only and should not be construed as medical or financial advice for your given situation. While all attempts are made to present accurate information, it may not be appropriate for your specific situation and information may become outdated over time. I am not a medical expert and you should do your own due diligence and seek the opinion of a medical doctor or other professional before making any medical or financial decisions.
The Mom Friend does not make any representations as to the validity, accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any claims made here. I assume no liability or legal responsibility for any of the opinions stated on this site. Furthermore, advertisers, commenters, and linked sites are solely responsible for their views and content – which do not necessarily represent the views of The Mom Friend.